Heaven's Nova 7.6 1/1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven's Nova 7.6 1/1

Tibia OT Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Master Applications

Go down 
+3
Tupac Shakur
Blanz_Kashz_420
leapin2912
7 posters
AuthorMessage
leapin2912
Gamemaster

Number of posts : 5
City : Illinois, United States
Registration date : 2006-09-06

Game Master Applications Empty
PostSubject: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 12:34 am

Post here if you are applying for a GM position.
Back to top Go down
Blanz_Kashz_420
Gamemaster
Blanz_Kashz_420

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 3:18 am

ME PLAX
Back to top Go down
Blanz_Kashz_420
Gamemaster
Blanz_Kashz_420

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 3:19 am

Lol jk xd
Back to top Go down
Tupac Shakur
New Comer
New Comer
Tupac Shakur

Number of posts : 2
City : waterloo
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 5:01 pm

Name: Samy Beaudoin

Region:canada, ontario, waterloo

gms on: 4 other ots but they have been closed due to faggot ass curupt gms

Details: i have been complemented on gm on all the ots iv been gm on until bitch ass shit gms ruined it for all the good gms, and i have never power abused, given free exp or items unless admin or someone of higher power has told me to, and family or friends count as players not slot machines they dont get free just cause i know them they play as anyone else would.

thank you
Samy beaudoin lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Miss kara
New Comer
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 8:14 pm

saying u have been gm on 4 servers then saying they have been shutdown because of currpt gms... prolly not the best thing to say...
Back to top Go down
Jalon
New Comer
New Comer

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 8:46 pm

I think I would be a pretty good GM, Dunno why I'm fillin out the application though...but here goes, I'm the highest lvl on the server currently lvl 2 tutor admin first player to really play, my char is completely legit, I help the noobs, I advertise the server, I'm doing my part in making sure we have some uber pwnage custom spells, I don't pa and I busted my for three hours that I was online today with Vermain and set and broke 6 new records for players online in our server, I interact with the players and get their input on the spells that they would like to see us put in so that more people will be attracted to the openminded and unique attitude of Heavens Nova, Lol I'm not even filling this out to get a GM position I just wanted to see what my list of accomplishments looked like for teh server lol :O nah I'm jk I'd be honored to be a GM for you guys and try my best to help you make this ot teh pwnz0r. PEACE BISHES I"M OFF TO GET HIGH! BTW Mike if you make me a GM I promise to give you a reach around next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Jalon
New Comer
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 9:02 pm

Oh and if I don't get GM I'll slap you all with a dildo in my right hand and a dead fish in my left....keep that in mind -.-
Back to top Go down
Jalon
New Comer
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 9:04 pm

I love you guys and all...but I WILL USE THE FISH!
Back to top Go down
Miss kara
New Comer
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 9:05 pm

u shuld prolly give him gm.. thats gross u dont want that to happen do u... really.... ew.
Back to top Go down
Jalon
New Comer
New Comer

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 9:06 pm

That's right....cold dead slimy catfish just imagine it....~dramatic pause~
Back to top Go down
Blanz_Kashz_420
Gamemaster
Blanz_Kashz_420

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 9:57 pm

Ill talk o da othaz
Back to top Go down
Tupac Shakur
New Comer
New Comer
Tupac Shakur

City : waterloo

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 12:01 am

POWER TO THE NIGGAS GO BLACK PEOPLE !!!
Back to top Go down
Michael Jackson
New Comer
New Comer
Michael Jackson

Number of posts : 48
City : janesville/wi/usa
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:59 pm

my names Clay
Ive been a gm on like 3 servs (one which the owner never played and I basicly ran in game) me and my friend had a serv for like a week til his comp crashed, I play tibia alot, I know alot of stuff about tibia and Im the best person in the world

Smile

and Im pretty sure Im your most dedicated player since I played in the old serv

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeforum101.com/ot/index.php?mforum=ot
Spaz
New Comer
New Comer
Spaz

Number of posts : 29
City : Lowestoft
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:39 am

i dont thibk i sould be GM quite yet but if i become a tutor i could work my way up =D
iv been a GM in 2 other servers which stopped and made new gay servers.[/img]
Back to top Go down
Spaz
New Comer
New Comer
Spaz

Number of posts : 29
City : Lowestoft
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:40 am

o yer and im englash so i can talk to people when ur slepping lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Master Applications   Game Master Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Master Applications
Page 1 of 1