Heaven's Nova 7.6 1/1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heaven's Nova 7.6 1/1

Tibia OT Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)

Go down 
4 posters

Who's the coolest GM?
GM Vito
Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Vote_lcap33%Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
GM Mike
Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Vote_lcap33%Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
GM Blanz Kashz
Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Vote_lcap17%Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
GM Session
Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Vote_lcap17%Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
leapin2912
Gamemaster

Number of posts : 5
City : Illinois, United States
Registration date : 2006-09-06

Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 4:31 am

Hello all. My name is Vito and I live in in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois in the United states. This Heaven's Nova 7.6 server has been hosted and created by me, and pre-mapped by a guy named AK, and modified by one of my best friends Mike and me Very Happy Anyway, I hope I get to meet each and every one of you and possibly spark a conversation about this game or interests and hobbies while on the game. So talk to me or any of the GMs (whoever is available) if you have any ideas, suggestions or major bug reports, then we will do our best to try and correct n' fix them. I have total control over the map, I run the server, and I take mostly full responsibility over the scripting process (npcs, runes, monsters, spells n' items...). When I am on, you can probably find me in my office (all GMs, Counsellors and Tutors are entitled to one) so just come Downtown and knock on my door. I should be located in the first office in the Plaza. Furthermore, I would like to wish you all good luck (bonne chance) and have fun in our server. I, or "We" look forward to seeing you all on the game.

~Vito (GM Vito)

Greetings by: GM Vito (Hoster, Mapper, Scripter), GM Mike(Head Mapper and Co-hoster), GM Blanz Kashz(Lead Mapper and Researcher), GM Session (Website Design and Coordinator- Thank him for this wonderful forum)
Back to top Go down
Michael Jackson
New Comer
New Comer
Michael Jackson

Number of posts : 48
City : janesville/wi/usa
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 1:09 pm

mwahahahah I voted for gm mike

and I live kinda close to chicago and I go there alot
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeforum101.com/ot/index.php?mforum=ot
Session
Gamemaster
Session

Number of posts : 19
City : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 2:04 pm

I voted for Ashton RAWR!
Back to top Go down
http://heavens-server.heavenforum.com
Blanz_Kashz_420
Gamemaster
Blanz_Kashz_420

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 11:26 pm

XDDD ILL VOTE FOR SESSION RAWR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blanz_Kashz_420
Gamemaster
Blanz_Kashz_420

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 11:27 pm

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL VITO HAS NON I FEAL SORRY FOR EM LOL....
Back to top Go down
Michael Jackson
New Comer
New Comer
Michael Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2006 3:33 pm

I think blanz likes caps...alot
Back to top Go down
Blanz_Kashz_420
Gamemaster
Blanz_Kashz_420

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 9:19 pm

I LOVE CAPS!!! DEY SEXIIIII... LOL
Back to top Go down
Michael Jackson
New Comer
New Comer
Michael Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 3:51 pm

no caps or hunted by vito

uhauhauhauahauhauhauahauahuahauhau
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)   Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Vito (Hoster)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heaven's Nova 7.6 1/1 :: Misc :: Presentations-
Jump to: